I have been nominated by Ayushi for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much, it feels great to be appreciated by a fellow blogger!
So if you are nominated, here are the rules:
1. Display Award.
2. Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
3. Share 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
Writing 7 things about myself seems like an incredibly uphill task. I am not known to be pompous and I really feel I am a big bore! (Come to think of it, I had two in the above statement..hmm)
- I am in love with San Francisco. I truly believe there cannot be a better city in the whole wide universe.
- I dream of having a home in the mountains with a stream in the backyard…and a pond nearby.
- Living off the land appeals to me- a farm with cows and goats and a bumper crop with a quaint little cottage which I can rent out a room or two of on airbnb. Making my own cheese and milk and growing my own organic veggies and fruits makes me excited.
- I want a small wedding in white with no more than 30 close family and friends. None of family or friends know I blog though.
- White is my favourite colour.
- I like coffee but get palpitations after.
- I hope to die in the arms of my significant other, in my sleep.
Phew! That was tough! I am sorry there’s really not anything very exciting. I lead a pretty boring life.
Thank you for reading and I would like to nominate the following bloggers-
- Unmotivated Enthusiast – hope this wakes you out of your long slumber
- Rajiv Chopra
- Veena Sood
- Domestic Diva
- The Lying Foodie
Please check out ALL their wonderful blogs. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.
Voila! Cheers and hope everyone is having a good Valentines Day!