Yay!! I am super excited to be nominated. I am sprouting newer personalities (not that I have a multiple personality disorder but I hope you get the point) since my tryst with chemo and one of them is being a tad competitive. That personality is thrilled beyond words about this honour.
I was nominated by Unmotivated Enthusiast. I still don’t get how to add a link. Maybe it’s because I am using an iPad? Anyway, besides the point. You can check his website out. It’s amazing. Different and quirky. Thanks so much for the nomination!!
Moving on. The rules:
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you.
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself.
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you.
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating.
11 random facts:
1) I am in love with myself.
2) I am a vegetarian who loves mock meat.
3) I am a girl who gets along better with boys.
4) My ideal outfit is a comfy pair of tracks, tee and kinos.
5) I feel San Francisco is the best place on this planet.
6) Basil is my favourite herb.
7) Sri Aurobindo books are the best!
8) I dream of living in Napa or Sausalito or even San Francisco as far as I have a view of the Golden Gate.
9) I have been banned from even bathroom singing.
10) I wish I have a pet. A dog or cat.
11) The best day of the week is Sunday.
What is your passion?
My passion is yoga and spiritual development. That does NOT entail being a sage clad in white clothes. In fact, I’d like to seek it in the most mundane tasks.
Why did you start blogging?
After cancer and chemo and the whole rigmarole, I needed to vent. I have always liked to write but never got down to it. This is a great platform.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Are you kidding me, in my eyes I am the best soul on Planet Earth!!
Is there a moment in your life you wish you could go back to just to enjoy it again? If so, what moment is it?
I used to live in San Francisco up until two years ago and I would love to relive the fun times I’ve had there.
Are you planning to publish a book in the future? If so, what would it be about?
No such plans but it’s a good idea. Thanks.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
YES! I totally do!!
Is there something you’re afraid of that’s quite unusual?
I am not afraid of death, does that count?
What country are you from?
India. My heart and soul belong to San Francisco ❤️
How many languages do you speak?
I speak four languages. Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and English.
What is one of your most embarrassing moments in life?
Are you kidding me!! I don’t get embarrassed, I embarrass! Duh!!
Are you happy?
I am not particularly unhappy….
My nominations are:
They are all wonderful and you should check out their websites.
My questions to you are:
1) What drives you?
2) What do you dream of?
3) Favorite book?
4) Eternal romantic affair or parental love? Reasons please.
5) Cooking or eating? With reasons.
6) Have you ever traveled to India? If so, what’s your favourite/ worst part?
7) Have you been to San Francisco? If so, what’s your favourite part?
8) How or why did you start blogging?
9) Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
10) What’s your zodiac sign?
11) One thing you like about my blog 😜